Thursday, July 22, 2021

Bebop Blogging

I'm really glad my people bought this camper van for me so I can travel with them. Yesterday was more fun than the first 3 days of long drives. I saw my first deer. I didn't know what it was when it ran past. I thought it was a long-legged coyote. 

I got to hike up to an arch, splash and play in the Green River, and met some new dog friends from other states. They barked with slightly different dialects. 

I am settling into a routine and sleeping through the night. I was a little off the first few days and wouldn't eat much. My people gave me some of their delicious food to make sure I had nutrients, so I'll probably keep pretending I don't want my dog food and get more tasty people food.

In the camper I ride on a bed that is up high, so I have my own view window. I am enjoying the scenery. My harness tethers to the seat belt latch for safety.

Bebop 

My visit to the Green River in UT

 

1 comment: