Sunday, July 18, 2021

Bebop Stamp of Approval


 

The hoomans had me worried this week with all their rushing around. Seeing Dad pack always makes me sad, because I know he's going somewhere without me. But not this time! 

They packed plenty of my favorite green bones and my comfy red sleeping blanket, so I have everything I need. Now I just hope we go places with lots of interesting things to sniff and squirrels to chase! 

(Special note to Rose Ludwinski: please make sure to keep exercising the squirrels on Lakewood while I'm gone. Looks like the responsibility is all on you for a bit.) 

I'll get Mom and Dad to post lots of pictures of me, because let's face it, I'm the best looking one on this trip. (My big sister Kendall is beautiful, too, but she's not here.) 

Two paws up! 

--Bebop


1 comment:

  1. Bebop,

    We can’t wait to read about your great adventure! Our mom hasn’t taken us anywhere other than the vet. Grr!

    Ernie, Emily and Hadley 🐾🐾🐾

    ReplyDelete