Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Bebop Blogging on Cool Water

I’m really enjoying this Bebopabago van that my people bought for me. I have tasted sticks and smelled things in 6 different states. There is a greater variety of stick flavors than I could have imagined. I’ve met a lot of nice people and dogs in the campgrounds. I’ve seen and smelled many new animals. I got to splash in a cold mountain stream and a cool mountain lake. it was fun - my hoomans should install one of these cool water streams at our house.

Splashing in cold streams is fun

I like to sit in the driver's seat and pretend I'm driving the van. Some nights I curl up and sleep in the seat, but I usually climb in the bed with dad before dawn. I’ve settled into a good routine. I like to hike on the trails, but some parks don’t allow dogs, so my parents put me in the van with the air conditioner running to keep me cool and safe. I just take a nap and jump up when I hear the door unlock.

I have my own window while we are driving, and I have seen a lot of new scenery. We are the farthest distance from home now and will be working our way back down through the Rocky Mountains. I’m really enjoying the cooler weather. 
 
Sampling new stick flavors

My parents brought my food nuggets from home, and I pretend like I don’t want them until after I get to lick their plates clean. I offered to do some pot licking for a lady who was washing her supper dishes at a faucet, but she didn’t take me seriously. I can clean a pot back to its factory finish. 

My hoomans have to pick up my poop and it reminds me of the old Seinfeld joke: "I always see people walking their dogs along with their little poop bags, which to me is just the lowest function of human life. If aliens are watching this through telescopes, they're gonna think the dogs are the leaders."

I built a rock cairn in this lake

- Bebop

0 comments:

Post a Comment